Spring into Spring

Hello All,

Well I can't believe it. Tonight we are suppose to Spring ahead one hour. Usually when I think about springing ahead the weather is much nicer. Well, we got slammed the past two days with about 20 inches of snow. I knew we were in for a big storm with the schools dismissed the kids early on friday. But, I didn't realize how much. 20 inches. Oh My Gosh!! This is my first really big snow since moving back to Ohio. Last year, we did get that much snow. But, I guess this year makes up for last years loss (lol). Trying to shovel was useless. Whenever we would shovel it would just drift back so we just said we would wait until the snow stopped. Well, it is still going so, maybe tomorrow we can shovel our way out.

This is a photo of my puppy venturing out into the snow.
















I am happy I was able to get my swap piece mailed off the other day. I recently participate in the Beat the Winter Blues Swap hosted by Viv (Viv's Whimsy). I was so excited when I found out who my swap partner would be. The amazing and talented Debra Schoch (HopHopJingleBoo). She should have recieved her piece. I hope she enjoys her goodies. I will post pics after she gets it. I want her to be first to see. I can't wait to see what I receive from her. I just know it will be wonderful.




With all the snow it is hard for me to focus on springtime but I managed to create a few NEW spring pieces. I will be offering three NEW pieces on PFATT starting March 10th. Be sure to check it out. Here is a photo of one on the pieces that i will have available for purchase.

Okay, stay warm and I will talk to you soon.

Smiles,
Elaine

Don't Forget to Spring Ahead tonight!!

Comments

Hello my dear friend. How are you. We got 5 inches of snow here in our part of kentucky. Hope you are having a great weekend....Mary
~dani~ said…
Wow, so wonderful-this Spring Piece! Cannot wait to see what you have on the 10th! Happy Creating~
Unknown said…
Hi...cute puppy!! Sorry you got dumped on, 20 inches oh my goodness!! Stay warm...and your ellie is darling!! LOVE it :) xoxox Jackie
vivian said…
I cant wait to see what you and Debra make for each other either! I'm glad you had fun with the swap!!
hugs
vivian
HopHopJingleBoo said…
hello, posted your sweet bunny on my blog.. hugs to you ! We still have 3 feet.. yes! 3 feet of snow!! and waiting for the St. Patty storm to hit us in the next few days!! deightful pieces.. Deb
Hi Elaine!
I love the piece you did for Debra. :-)
Hope the snow is melting up your way.
Blessings~
Cathy
Your work is beatuiful and quite marketable! I'm bouncing aroung looking at all the art dolls and enjoying every minute.
Terisa
Suzanne said…
Elaine~ What a sweet new piece! It is adorable. And your sweetie in the snow is adorable too!
Lori said…
Hi Elaine, we got that much snow too...that was something else:) love your new piece, it is SO cute!!!
Sending warm wishes your way. Your little Elephant is delightful! Always enjoy seeing your wonderful creations.

Popular Posts