I've been away for awhile

Let me first apologize to my loyal readers. I’ve been away for awhile. Lots of my readers and friends have been wondering where I’ve been and when I would be posting again. Well, I could blame it on lack of time or I could blame it on all of the crazy running around I’ve been doing this summer. I have been wrapped up with family and just life. You know life sometimes takes you through different twists and turns and you have just ride them out. I have been doing that for awhile now. But, I am happy to say that things are slowly getting back to the norm.

So, I know I have alot of catching up to do. During my time away I’ve been doing plenty, alot with family and friends and working on design ideas. I am so excited that my Demdaco line is doing so well. If you have a chance go to the website to see my 2008 winter line. I also wanted to give you an update on a upcoming event which will showcase Merry Wishes collection. I am so excited!!! I will be doing an Artist Signing. See all the details below. It will be so much fun!! I will also have some original pieces available for purchase as well. Stop by and visit me if you are in the area.

When: October 18, 2008
Where: Ferne's Attic
24 N. High Street
Canal Winchester, Ohio
Time: 12:30pm - 2:00pm
If you would like more information please contact the shop direct at 614-833-3758.
I also wanted to say thanks to everyone for emailing. Reading kind words and encouragement, its really nice to know that people care and that they are thinking of you. Hugs to all. I will try not to say away so long anymore.
Remember to also check out Pfatt Market Place for new goodies on the 10th of each month.
Smiles,
Elaine

Comments

Citygirl.em said…
Hi Elaine,
So happy you are back! And delighted to hear you have an artists signing! That is just way too cool....don't fall off the face of the earth any more...I missed you!
vivian said…
Yay!! youre back! I checked out the Demdaco site, but I'm not sure whats yours! Although, now i'm seeing that its your merry wishes collection,,, I'll go back and look again.
welcome back my friend!
hugs
vivian
PEA said…
YEH!!!! Elaine I am so happy for you. Glad that you are coming back to the land of blog. Tee hee.
I know that no time thing. I am a baaaaaaaaaaaaadddd blogger but this is how it is. I am trying to be better at it.
Oh I wish I lived closer to see your wonderful sculptures. Please add me to your update list.
How's Boo doing? LOL She taking care of you?
Have a good one my dear.
Hugs,Pea
Melissa Fischer said…
Wow! How exciting! Good luck to all you are doing- congrats!!
Melissa
Oh how I have missed you. I am so glad to know everything is going so well...m..
So glad to see you back, Elaine! I'm popping over now to check out your new line of things.

Popular Posts