What's New in April

Hello All,

I just wanted to give you an update on what’s going on with me. I am busy in my studio working on pieces for fall shows and online sites. Remember tonight starting at midnight
(Apr 12th - Eastern Time) come check out the latest offerings from me and all of the wonderful artist on http://www.spookytimejingles.com/
Also, The National Halloween Convention is just around the corner. This convention hosts many of the STJ artist and many other amenities for Halloween Lovers. Visit the National Halloween Convention website at http://www.nationalhauntersconvention.com/. I will have Halloween art pieces available for purchase at this event. Stop by and visit if you are in the area. Check out my video on youtube I created for last year's convention. http://youtu.be/p1rfMmh2HmU


Here is a

Sneek peek at one of my STJ art pieces.

Yes, this is only one piece.


Smiles, Elaine Thomas

Comments

SweetErGallery said…
How exciting this is. Didn't realize the Halloween show would be so soon. I wish I could attend it and see everything in person. By the looks of your piece, its sure to be a hot show.

You did turn me back on to STJ's site. There is so much out there, I used to find it hard to navigate. It seems much easier now since the last time I visited which was a long time ago. I love how they have each artist's blog and etsy shop at the bottom of each page. Now, you can scroll right through.
i love your work. it makes me want to create!
looking at your work makes me smile!

Popular Posts