Summer Is Here!!

Hello All,


I am so excited!! Summer is finally here in my neck of the woods and I am loving it. Its hard for me to stay inside these days. But, I am working on new creations to share with all of you. Also, I will be hosting a BLOG SALE this weekend so check back on friday for more information.

In the meanwhile, I wanted to share some photos of the Asian Festival my and I recently attended. We had so much fun!! This was an opportunity for me to learn more about my culture. If you didn't know I am part Asian. My great grandmother was Asian on my dads side of the family. Anywho check out some of the photos and I will talk to you soon.


Smiles,
Elaine
























Comments

vivian said…
Hi Elaine! Looks like a fun place! nice to see you in blogland again. It really got summery here yesterday.. was up to 90.. steamy.. but not complaining.. at least it wasnt raining and work is airconditioned so well that it was cold inside! lol!
anyways.. cant wait to see what youve been up too.
hugs!
vivian

Popular Posts