Sisterhood Award

Happy Tuesday,

I know I managed to post twice in one week. Can you believe it. I just want to remind you that I have a few new pieces listed on Pfatt today so if you get a chance stop over and check it out. You can also find them on my items page. Just click on the box in the upper right hand corner.

Also I'd like to send out a big thank you to Elizabeth for giving me the sisterhood award. Thank you Elizabeth, it touches my heart. You're so sweet and your blog is fun! Hugs!




Here are the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 5 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I choose the following to receive the sisterhood award:

Mica

Becky

Michelle

Viv

Pat

If you are to busy to post I totally understand.

Smiles,
Elaine

Comments

Becky said…
Thank you so much Elaine, this is so sweet of you.
I really appreciate the kind thought.

Smiles,
Becky

Popular Posts