SpookyTime Jingles Collector's Tree

Happy December all,
Have you started your holiday shopping yet or are you like me waiting until the last minute. Each I tell myself I will start early but it never works out that way. Anyway, I wanted to share some information with you. STJ have a great tree up for auction. Click on the link below to get your bid in the wonderful tree. Also, read below for additional updates on NEW pieces that I will have available.

(This Auction is for an entire pre-lit, six foot tall, artificial Christmas Tree filled with artist original ornaments).

This tree is decorated with 44 handmade one of a kind (OOAK) signed ornaments, each from an STJ artist!
(visit the auction for a complete list of the artist)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110467416957&ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT


More photos of the STJ Tree


The Snowman w/ Pine Cone is one of the
Christmas ornaments I created for the
STJ Tree


Here is the second ornament I created for the
STJ Tree

Also, be sure to check out NEW ornaments from me on PFATT starting on December 10th. I will also be listing items on my blog as well this week for you.


Other news!! So, Excited!! I will be featured in the
January / February 2010 issue of Cloth. Paper, Scissors. Be sure
to get your copy. I will be offering a special piece along with a signed
copy of the magazine so be sure to check back for more details.


Comments

Anonymous said…
yay, elaine!!! that is soooo exciting!!! i can't wait!
Gina M Smith said…
ooh! Can't wait to see you in CPS! I just got one of the heart-head figures from Hop Hop JingleBoo for Bethany Lowe designs. I need to blog about it.

Popular Posts