Be A Sweetheart...


beautiful photo provided by http://knittingiris.typepad.com/


Hello All,

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. I hope you have a heartfelt day. As you know someone special is usually on our minds on Valentine's Day. We usually celebrate our relationships by exchanging gifts, cards and candies. Many times we have a delicious candlelight dinner with the person you love. But there are others on Valentine's Day who may not be so lucky as to share a hot, nutritious meal with someone they love. Just take a few minutes or a few hours today to be a Sweetheart to someone. Meaning, give a neighbor a call and wish them a Happy Valentine's Day. Maybe, stop by and give sweets to someone you know who may have lost a love one and needs a bit of love today. Or take a dish to an older relative or neighbor an send them Valentine wishes. I am sure it would brighten their day. Just a thought. Something that was on my mind and thought I would share it with everyone.
Enjoy Your Day!!
Elaine :)
xoxoxo

Comments

Great reminder! Hope your day is special.
Cathy
Unknown said…
AWWW....what a great a idea. Thanks Elaine...your a super kind sweetheart. It shows in your words. Have a great heart day too! Happy Birthday too!!
Jackie
Junie Moon said…
What a cute Valentine card! I think your suggestion is an excellent one. I got up at 4:30 this morning to do all my baking which includes trays of cupcakes for all of our neighbors, some who are going through very bad times. I can't solve their problems but I can let them know that someone cares for them without being intrusive.
Suzanne said…
Thanks Elaine, those are thoughtful ideas. Hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day!
Sam I Am said…
Happy Valentine's Day Elaine!!!
xo
sam
Thank -you for the gentle reminder. Happy Birthday and Happy Valentine's Day...Mary
Just popping by to let you know I've got you linked on a post on my blog--no worries about passing it along. Just wanted you to know. :-)

Cathy
Wondering if you recieved your Birthday present and If you like it . Praying you are having a great weekend...Mary
Hpoe you had a wonderful Birthday and Valentine's Day and that you recieved your package....Smiles
jennie said…
What a great idea! My doctor actually had "doctor with a heart week" and asked that if you had an appointment that you brought something to donate to the Battered Women's Shelter, they collected so much stuff for valentine's day! it was great to see!
Sylvia Anderson said…
Well said my friend! :) I know you had a nice one, and here's to many more!
Sylvia Anderson said…
Well said my friend! :) I know you had a nice one, and here's to many more!

Popular Posts