Celebrate the New Year with Cloth, Paper, Scissors

Hello all,


Happy New Year!!! Hope everyone had a safe and wonderful holiday season. The family and I had alot of fun hangin' out with our family and friends!!
I wanted to share a bit of cheer with you this year. I was lucky enough to be selected to be in the Jan / February 2010 issue of " Cloth, Paper, Scissors".

This issue is packed full of great mixed media artwork. If you get a chance pick up a copy. I also wanted to tell you that I will be offering the pieces featured in this issue along with a signed copy of the magazine on SpookyTimeJingles starting on January 13th. Just look for my avatar Alphabet Studio for more information.
Thanks So Much!!
Happy 2010!!
Smiles,
Elaine

Comments

See Sam Sew said…
Ooooh, I got CPS today and was instantly drawn to your dolls.....I already have my heart shaped out, ready to be covered with Paper Clay in the morning ! Ahhhh, I am so in love with all the little doll people you have created !
Hooray, a new fan of Elaine !!!
Elaine...fantastic news you deserve it your work is so inspiring!!
Happy New Year!
Brandi
vivian said…
happy New Year Elaine! Congrats on the magazine! I will pick it up when I see it. I always buy the ones that my blogger buddies are featured in!
hugs
vivian
Unknown said…
Looking Forward to it!
...January 13...
Will you post a reminder for forgetful folks like me??
Happy New Year!
Pat said…
Hey Elaine,

Congrats on being published!
Pat
Elaine Thomas said…
Thanks All, Happy 2010!! I will keep you all posted on new events!!
Melissa said…
Congrats Elaine! Happy Creative New Year to you too!
Smiles-
Melissa
Anonymous said…
Hi Elaine,
Congratulations on being published in CPS! Your work is wonderful & should be seen by all. Have a great New Year!
Smiles, Debbie

Popular Posts