Holiday Hootenanny

Hello All,

I hope you had an opportunity to visit my Pfatt Page today and check out my Valentine's Day piece. She was a lot of fun to create. But, I wanted to let you all know that starting on Wednesday, January 13th I will be offering 4 pieces that were recently featured in the


Jan/Febrauary issue of "Cloth, Paper, Scissors" magazine.

I share a project as well as some techniques. Make sure to pick up a copy. As a special Thank You. I will be offering a signed copy of this issue along with the pieces featured in the magazine on SpookyTimeJingles. So make sure to visit my page on the 13th.


Also, SpookyTimeJingles will be hosting their second annual Holiday Hootenanny were you will be able to find a lot of great Valentine's Day items from all the artists featured on STJ. So I will see you in a few Days.





Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey there... I have added your link to my blog, I am in the process of adding all of my fellow AhA artisans... Nice to meet ya! Hugs, Mo
Elaine, I think your work is fabulous! I posted a link to your blog in my blog post tonight, because I am attempting to make your project from Cloth Paper Scissors so that I can learn about working with PaperClay. You can see it here:
http://wwwbluemoonriver.blogspot.com/

I look forward to following your work and learning from you! Susan

Popular Posts