What's News

Hello All,


Just wanted you to know what's going on with me this week. I am busy working on NEW pieces for you. I am so inspired by the New Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. I can't wait to see it next month. I will also have a few Alice in Wonderland inspired pieces featured in the May issue of "Art Doll Quarterly" magazine. So, I will keep you posted.
Be sure to check back on the 10th and the 13th for new pieces on PFATT and STJ this month. I also am thinking spring so I will be listing some items in my etsy shop as well. so stay turned.
Here is a clip for you to check out of the new Alice in Wonderland. Enjoy!!

Comments

vivian said…
HI Elaine! looking forward to seeing your new creations. and I cant wait to see the new alice! OMG.. as I'm tying this I just spied your gingetbread boy on the sidebar... and the black cat... gotta run over ther enow!
hugs!
vivian
Kathy said…
I'm so very excited about the upcoming movie too! I love Tim Burton and of course Johnny Depp!

I've also nominated you for a Sunshine Blog Award, you can pick it up over on my blog here: http://calkatthejewelryjunkie.blogspot.com

You've got an awesome, and entertaining blog!

Bright blessings,
Gina M Smith said…
Hi Elaine,
Are you going to Artiscape in Columbus, OH in April by chance? Have you ever gone? I'm going. By the way, LOVE Alice! Getting ready to post some stuff from a swap!
~Tonya said…
Good Morning Elaine!

You sound like you have been a busy girl. I can't wait to see the new offerings and see your submission to Art Doll Qt.

Have a great day.
~Tonya
just me said…
can't wait till the next art doll, i just read one for the first time last weekend and i am hooked. love your sweet alice!

Popular Posts