Sweet Alice in Wonderland

Hello All,

I am so excited!! Spring is just around the corner. It was so nice to see the sun shining bright today. Okay, I hope everyone had an opportunity to see Alice In Wonderland this weekend. I loved it. The costumes were great in this movie!! I was so inspired by the movie I create this fun piece which will be available on http://www.pfattmarketplace.com/ starting on
Wednesday, March 10th 2010.
Here are a few photos for you to see.

Have a Wonderful Week!!
Elaine

Comments

Sheryl Parsons said…
How cute she is! We would love to see you create something similar for the AHA Alice in Wonderland challenge.
Oh, and by the way, one of your pieces will be featured on the AHA blog tomorrow.I fell in love with your pincushion doll and had to share with the world. ;-)
I love your Alice!!!I have not yet seen the movie,but I'm hoping this upcomming weekend I will make it.Thanks for sharing!!Cat
Love,love,love her!!
Blessings,
Debbie
Melissa Fischer said…
oh, I love her! I can't wait to see the movie- I have been waiting to go and I hope this weekend will be my chance! I still cherish the little rabbit I recieved from you awhile back- he sits in my kitchen, behind glass (but were everone can see him!)!!
Elaine !
She is wonderful! The sweetest face, tho I wonder what she's up to ! :-)
It's nice to catch up on your work!
Happy Spring!
Lori Ann
~Tonya said…
So very sweet. I love both Alice and the rabbit! ~Tonya

Popular Posts