What's New In June

Congrats to the Class of 2010
(don't worry this is only Apple Cider)

Happy June All,

This is a busy month for me. Many fun and exciting things have taken place. First off my son went to prom, and graduated from High School. YAY!! I am such a proud momma. He will be headed off to college this fall. He plans to study Biological Science. He wants to become an Anesthesiologist. I am so excited for him.

As far as my art goes. My studio time hasn't been as busy as I wanted it to be this month but I am back on track working on special orders and online websites. This month, on June 13th, you'll find some new and exciting things going on at Spookytimejingles!

1. ~ for this month, the time for our update will be changed on June 13th to at or around NOON!!!
2. ~ this month we celebrate the Red, White and Blue with our Americana Hootenanny, so you'll see additional pieces added to the collection. This is in addition to our Halloween and Christmas offerings.

Here are some photos of a recent piece I created for Robert Brawley of Halloween Fanatic


I will have NEW pieces in the upcoming weeks so stop back and visit me.

Smiles,
Elaine

Comments

Elaine, your son is so handsome! I know you are oroud of him. Your piece for Robert is adorable! I feel like I haven't been creating as much as usual, too! Summer is so fun, though. Will be cranking up for Halloween sales soon! Hope you get lots done!
Brandi
Unknown said…
Love him!!! The pics of your son are great~hope your having a relaxing day. :) Jackie
By Way of Salem said…
You're son looks uber-intelligent and quite snappy in his grad outfit! Good for him in his endeavors!!! Totally awesome! Jeannine
Carla said…
Hello Elaine, long time ago for me. Nice to see that your son has graduated. Congratulations. I haven.t been painting now for a while but the last months I have been crochetting like I just to do in my younger years. see my new blog http://hiphaakwerk.blogspot.com

Greetings from the Netherlands.
Carla

Popular Posts