Funtimes at the STJ Soiree


I had such a fun time this weekend at the SpookytimeJingles Soiree.

Thanks to everyone who came out for the show. It was a joy meeting you.

Thanks to all who made purchases I know you will treasure your

art pieces forever.

I enjoyed meeting all the artist at the show and after party. We had such a good time.

I look forward to seeing you all again next year.

Here is a link to see some photos from the show.


Oh, I will post photos of my lovely goodies

that I brought from the show.

Smiles,
Elaine

Comments

we DID have a good time, didn't we? I'm looking forward to next year and maybe something in between:)

Tracy
vivian said…
Hi Elaine! saw some pics at amelias blog and there your pretty little self was! wish your halloween show was in NY instead of the other side of the country! I would have loved to come. LOVE the little circus tent of pumpkins you showed here. Now I want to see all your other halloweenies!
hope all is well with you!
hugs
vivian
It was so nice meeting you at Spooky Times Jingles. Hope to see you again. Love your work.
Sandra Caldwell said…
Love your work Elaine...looks like you had a great time.
Jingle said…
They all are awesome, I just love the expression of their faces, you are doing great, keep it up.

Popular Posts