I can’t believe it's getting very close to the time of the year when the air is crisp and the leaves are changing colors.  It’s that time of the year when you start thinking of fall and Halloween.  Sipping warm apple cider and embracing the warm colors of fall.  

One of the things that I love about fall is decorating both inside and out.  I also love creating fall paper clay pieces and sharing my fall creation with you.   I will showcase new pieces on my blog as they become available.  To learn about shows scheduled this year as well NEW pieces.  You can also signup to receive my alerts which will arrive in you email.  I will also be working on establishing a facebook, twitter, and instagram pages for Alphabet Studio.  I will keep you informed.  But, receive the email alerts, use sign-up button located on the right side of my blog.  

Have a Wonderful Week!!

Comments

Popular Posts