Lunch at Abuelo's


Happy Wednesday everyone!!! The weather here in Ohio is quite pleasant today. Not to hot with a nice cool breeze. Just right for me. Yesterday was nice as well, but not as sunny as I would have hoped by still a great day for an outing. I managed to finish up all of my housework this week : ) and plan a lunch date. Let me tell you about it. I had the pleasure of having lunch with Lori Ann Corelis, you may know her as Baker Company and Designs. She creates the most wonderful bears and bunnies. I think her work is just great!! We had a wonderful time. She is so sweet. I could talk with her for hours. I look forward to our next lunch date.
Let me tell you about the food!! Well, I was in the mood for Mexican so we decided to try Abuelo's Mexican Food Embassy. The food quality was great and the service was super-friendly. I decided to go with the chicken and spinach quesadillas. I just love, love, love!! quesadillas. They were quite yummy!! A bit spicy but good. I will definitely visit again. The artwork in this place was exquisite. Abuelo's features statues hand carved by artists in the stone-carving villages around Guadalajara, Mexico, and colorful classic murals. I had a photo of Lori and I but the lighting was a bit dark and my loving camera decided to act up on me. Darn!! I will get one the next time. : ) Well, I need to go, I will talk to you soon.

Comments

Suzanne said…
Hi Elaine~

How fun to live close to a fellow artist and be able to have lunch together! Hope you get another opportunity soon!
Sylvia Anderson said…
What a fun day you had!!! Thanks for sharing your lovely day with us. :)

Popular Posts