Red, White, and Boom!!




Hello all,

I am late again, I just need to manage my time a bit better. I will try to post at least once or twice a week. With the kids being out of school, I try to spend alot of my free time with them. I wanted to show you a picture of one of the pieces that I will be offering on american-folk-art.com starting on June 25th at 1:00pm (eastern). Our featured theme will be Americana, so make sure to stop over and check it out. I was inspired by the fireworks that we played with as a child to create this piece. I will have two additional pieces on AFA an adorable bear and an elephant. I think they turned out cute. Let me know your thoughts on them.

Cherry Bomb Boy - Find me on American-Folk-Art on June 25th at 1:00pm (eastern). Email me if you would like to purchase this cute little guy. This is a one-of-a-kind. I will also be offering two additional pieces for sale.

Comments

Suzanne said…
Oh Elaine! I love him. He has such a sweet face. What a clever idea to put a little fuse on his head! He is "da-bomb"...sorry I couldn't resist! lol!
Can't wait to see your elephant and bear.
SweetAnnee said…
Oh he's just a treasure Elaine!!
I wuv him, Deena
Oh my goodness he is WONDERFUL!!!!! He put a huge smile on my face. :-)
Diane Duda said…
He's just so cute! I'm really enjoying all of the red, white, and blue I'm seeing in blogland this morning.
Enjoy those kids!
Sam I Am said…
LOVE your offerings Elaine!!!!!!!
xxoxoxoxox
Sylvia Anderson said…
Fabulous as always Elaine!!! And congrat's on selling two of your pieces!! :)
Anonymous said…
That is so cute! I Love it! Come on over to the glitter and grugne blog! We're having a give away :)
Oh! I love this little cute guy!
Your style is adorable!
Regards from Italy,
Cata

Popular Posts