Cheers of Joy

Hello All,


Can you believe it. We only have a few more weeks before Christmas. This year has gone by so quickly. I haven't started my Holiday shopping yet. AGGHHH! I better get my butt in gear. You know that saying so much to do and so little time. That is how I feel this month.


What do you think of my new banner. I love it!! It was created for me by the talented Kris Hurst of Blissfull Elements. She does awesome work. She is also creating a banner for my website too. She also has some great holiday CD's you can purchase. These CD's have vintage images I am sure you will just love. Check out her blog when you have a free moment.


I was so thrilled when I got the mail last week. I am usually a bit excited when I get the mail. I don't know why. I guess I am always expecting some goodies in the mail. Well, I received a few great things last week. I got my awesome santa from The Polka Dot Pixie. I think it is just adorable. I also recieved my lovely tiara from Tina of Glittered Crowns. I love her work. It is just wonderful. In 2005 she opened a gift store in Nevada City California called My Favorite Things-creative gifts and treasures. http://www.myfavoritethingsnc.com/ She spends most of her time crafting and glittering items for my shop during my daughters nap times! Be sure to check out her website at http://www.myfavoritethingsnc.com/ Also my dear friend Sylvia Anderson sent me some lovely beads. She is such a sweetheart.

Comments

Yes Elaine, I love your new banner. Can't wait to see what she does for your website.
Blessings~
Cathy

P.S. You've been one busy girl! Thanks for sharing the fun pics.

Popular Posts