Wonderful Surprises



I was feeling a bit down earlier today after I talked about the Mean Grinch who has been stealing a lot of things. I just couldn't wait to post about the wonderful surprises I received in the mail today!!! It really helped me feel a lot better. I received a very nice arrangement of chocolates and treats from DEMDACO. Well, there goes my diet at least until the new year. (ha,ha,ha) I also received an awesome gift from my friend Jackie of FatJak Originals. I recently went to Chicago and we had an opportunity to hang out. It was a lot of fun. Well, when I was in St. Charles I bought this really cool Tara Handknit hat. I found out that these products are truly handmade with the most basic ingredients of wool fibers, rich dyestuff and bare hands. They also have sweaters, scarves, mittens and dolls. The quality in craftsmanship and the rich and colorful dyes are great. The textures and the unique designs of these products will surely become one your favorites. Also, the benefit from the sell of these items go to the women of Nepal. After returning home, I was kicking myself because I didn't buy the matching scarf. So, when I received a package today it was such a nice surprise to open and find the wonderful scarf that I admired at the store. Thanks, Jackie I love it!! You are a sweetheart!! Take a peek; what do you think? Also, check out the chocolate treats she sent for the kids. They are chocolate covered apples from Ms. Prindable's. Oh! My!! They look just delicious!! I can't wait to taste them.












Comments

Sadie Lou said…
Oh my goodness! What lovely goodies! Not to mention how much I loved the goodies you sent to me...Thank you!
Suzanne said…
Wow Elaine, looks as if you got lots of goodies! Came by to wish you and your family a wonderful and Blessed Christmas.
Carla said…
Nice to find out that not all people are like your Grinch. Wish you and your family all the best for Christmas.
Up to a wonderful 2008.
Carla
Tangled Stitch said…
Beautiful gifts. Friends are fabulous. Have a happy holiday!
vivian said…
oh you spoiled person! everything looks awesome!
are you all ready for Christmas now? Im not.. and dont think I will be getting to everything i wanted to do. Life has been too crazy here!
merry Christmas!!
vivian
Kitty Forseth said…
Ohhhhhhhh, yummmmmmmm! Love the pics Elaine! Glad you had a fun trip! The candies look delish, and the scarf is really cool.

I sure hope your mischievous spirit doesn't have a sweet tooth!!

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Holidays to you too!

xo Kitty
coconutannies said…
Hi Elaine!
I don't know which looks yummier - the chocolates or the scarf!!
I've added you to my links!
Your blog looks great!
Hugs, Laura
Hi there friend I want to wish everyone a very happy New Year.

Popular Posts