Goodies in the mail

Hello All,


Just a few more weeks before Christmas is here. It is finally starting to feel like Christmas here. We got about 4 inches of snow and we are due to get more today. I will be hibernating this weekend. (lol)

Well I just wanted to pop in and tell you all about this great blog called Lemoncholy's Flight of Fancy. I just love Kecia's wonderful creations. Kecia describes her creations as "Junkology"; She turns reused discards into works of art. You can find things from collages, necklaces, charms and more My favorite are her Cworky necklaces* please check out her blog at: http://lemoncholys.blogspot.com/
also check out her flickr photo site at: www.flickr.com/photos/lemoncholys
This is a photo of the sweet Cworky I received.


I also received some wonderful candy containers from my friend Terri Brush. I love the fun colors and the glitter that she adds to her pieces. Very fun. She also included a lovely surprise charm necklace for me. Which was very sweet of her. Thanks Terri.

Here are a few photos


I will talk to you soon.
Elaine

Comments

I love the candy containers. Merry Christmas
I love the candy containers. Merry Christmas
kecia deveney said…
hi eleaine, thanks for mentioning my blog! that was really sweet of you. your cworky doll looks good on the internet! mail call is always so much fun. thanks again for corks and happy holidays!
Sadie Lou said…
I added her to my blogroll. My blog circle is HUGE!!
:)
Merry Christmas!
~Sadie Lou
jennie said…
I just love reading your blog and all the adventures that you've been on! Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Sam I Am said…
oooOOOOooooo what lovely goodies!!!!
:) :) :)

Popular Posts