Thanks So Much...

Hello all,
It is so nice to have friends. Dear friends are hard to find. I have found a few whom I cherish so much they are dear to my hear and bring my peace of mind. All of my friends are one of a kind and I thank GOD for them everyday. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all my birthday wishes and wonderful gifts that I received last week for my birthday. It was such a pleasant surprise when I received all my goodies. Here are a few photos of some of the wonderful gifts I received. I got tons and tons of cards, and emails. which was so nice.


My dear friend Sylvia Anderson made me a beautiful necklace. It the one with the cupid silohuette. She also sent me alot of other goodies that I will be using soon at a Sally Jean class that I will be taking in Hampton,VA. I am going with Gina Smith. I am excited about going to this event. Mary also sent me near and dear. See created me a hand crafted card and some vintage butterflies. That was so sweet of her. My friend Jackie who is a sweetheart has a special touch with senitment gifts. She sent me a adorable card and yummy chocolates with a sweet angel inside. I will love it always. I am praying for you during this time. I hope you feel better soon. I also bought a few things for myself. I found an adorable button ring on etsy yippeevintage.etsy.com Angela has has some really cute things. Check out her store. I also odered these beautiful marble magnets from Amber Anderson of Beautiful Era. I love her work. Visit her etsy shop at beautifulera.etsy.com

Let me see who else, oh, my traveling buddy Nicole sent me some great new rubber stamps and a gift card from the Cheesecake Factory. Yummy!! can't wait to go us it. I also wanted to share the cards that my kids created for me. It really touched my heart. I love them so much!! Take a peek

My daughter said she was inspired by my Valentine's bunny that I made to create this card. My son loves to draw. He title is "drowning in your love". I thought that was so sweet of him. I think they are both talented. My daughter is 8 and my son is 15.
Okay, I will talk to you soon. I a fininshing up a few swap itmes and I am starting on some new pieces and I will post when I am done. Stay warm.
Smiles,
Elaine




Comments

Everything is so beautiful. I am glad it was a special day for you...Mary
Such sweet Valentines--such great talent!!
Blessings~
Cathy
Unknown said…
Your blog entry was so sweet. Thanks for the kind words. You deserve all the goodies and sweetness, my sweet friend.
Have a great weekend, hugs jackie
Anonymous said…
Thank you so much for including my magnets in your blog. Happiest birthday wishes!
vivian said…
Hi Elaine! I didnt know it was your birthday! happy belated birthday! I can tell you are well loved and blessed! the cards your kids gave you are just wonderful! I'm sure they will be forever treasures! I hope your having fun with the doll swap! I have mine all finished and ready to go.
I'm looking forward to seeing what your next pieces will be! Hugs to you!!
vivian
(stop by my blog and see the doll Kecia made.. so cute!)
Melissa said…
Those strawberries look sooooo yummy! I'm so jealous that are taking a Sally Jean class!!!!!
Smiles-
Tootie
Sylvia Anderson said…
You are most welcome my friend! I am glad that you enjoyed your gifts, and had a wonderful birthday. :)
~dani~ said…
Wonderful art and blog!

Now you have been tagged! Visit my blog for the fun details~ Dani
Would recognize yippeevintage's ring anywhere! You lucky lady!
Barbara
Secondhandrose said…
I just found your blog. Your children are as talented as you. Come for a visit.
Karen

Popular Posts