Happy Leap Day!!






Hello All,

Happy Leap Day!!! Happy Birthday to all you leap babies!!! Must be nice to grow a year older every four years!!

First off I have to tell you that I have been tagged by Dani of Ambitions Designs. I have to tell 6 interesting things about myself.

Here are the Rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.

4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.

5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Ok, let me think here...

1. I know this is a weird one. Especially since I grew up in Cleveland which gets pretty cold and hit with tons and tons of snow. I hate the sound of snow crunching underneath my feet( so annoying, it it sometime like finger nails on the chalkboard.) Awful!!

2. Dumpster diving and road side finds are also something I do almost anywhere for a good piece of art (My hubby and kids call me crazy for doing it.)

3. I love to watch a good comedies and classic love story.

4. I love helping others especially children.

5. I have a weakness for chocolate (yummy!!)

6. When I was younger I got an opportunity to attend a celebrity party and hung out with quote a few well know celebrities.( I really wasn't suppose to be there but some got me in. Shhhh!!! : )

Now here are the six wonderful people I am tagging!

CoconutAnnies

Emily Franz

Fischtale Designs

Junie Moon

Terri Brush

Viv's Whimsy







I will also have a NEW piece on Glitter and Grunge tomorrow. Here is a sneek peek. I think that you will love it.

Comments

Melissa Fischer said…
Thanks for tagging me! You are so sweet! I love your new piece going up on Glitter and Grunge, best of luck with it!!
melissa
Unknown said…
Love her.....her mary janes and sweet little bobby socks are the BEST!! Have a wonderful day...xo jackie
~dani~ said…
Love your new Glitter and Grunge piece..very sweet! Thanks for sharing a lil bit about you!
jennie said…
your new piece is so cute! i love her!
Anonymous said…
Elaine! She is soooo Awesome!!!

Blessings,
Michelle

Popular Posts