Goodies


Hello All,
Happy Wednesday to you. I thought I would pop in and say hello. I am busy in my studio working on orders this week but will have new goodies to share with you next week.
Speaking of goodies. I received some awesome goodies recently. I believe in my last post I mentioned I receive a piece from Kristen Beason but I didn't get a chance to share photos with you because my lovely camera broke. Well, my dear hubby has loaned me his for the time being so I was able to snap a few photos to share with you.
Here she is as well as some other photo goodies!!


I Love Her!! Thanks Kristen!!

Wow! how exciting!! A wonderful piece from Dee Foust.
My friend Sylvia Anderson got this for me at
the Tinsel and Treasures Show hosted by Iva Wilcox of Iva's Creations.

Thanks Sylvia!!


Eye Will See you Soon!!
hehe : )

Comments

Hi Elaine,
Thanks for the nice shout-out and I'm so happy you like her! I love your Tinsel and Treasures goodie too!

Kristen
Lucky Ducky-Don't you love Kristen Beason's Designs!!! I love my collection and just keep wanting more...

Popular Posts