The Big Annoucement

Happy Thursday All,

I know I asked all of you to come back today because I have a big annoucement. I have decided to join a group of wonderful and talented artist who love Halloween and Christmas year round. Do you know the name.... it is
Yipeee!!! I am so exited!! Make sure to stop by and see me and all the other wondeful artist on this site on the 13th of each month. I know you will find something you will love.
Don't forget to also visit me on Pfattmarketplace on the 10th of each month for other
holiday goodies.

Also, I wanted to say thanks to my new friend Kristen Beason for hangin' out with at Borders. I enjoyed meeting her and her hubby. I look forward to hangin' out again soon. Kristen is such a sweetheart. She suprised me with one her whimsical ornaments. It is too cute!! She is also a member of spookytimejingles. I will post a photo of my sweet ornament later. I dropped my camera today and lucky me it broke.
Anywhoo. Check out some of my new designs on Pfatt (10th) and STJ (13th).

Thanks for visiting!!
Smiles Elaine




Comments

~dani~ said…
Yeah!!! So happy to have you my dear. I have adored you for many years now and you were absolutely among the very first artists I wanted for STJ. Big hugs

Popular Posts