April Showers

Happy April All,
Are you getting those April showers yet? I know I am but I would prefer rain over snow any day.


Wanted to update you an whats going on with me. I am busy in my studio working on pieces for the upcoming Halloween Convention scheduled for April 29th - May 2. Visit www.spookytimejingles.com for additional information regarding this show. I will post completed photos later for you to check out. Also I will have a few pieces available on April 10th on PFATT so be sure to stop and take a peek.
Works In Progress:


One of the charities that I contribute to is hosting a wonderful event. Thought I would share, If you are in the area. You might want to stop by.

For the innocent victims of homelessness
Your opportunity to make a difference!

The Homeless Families Foundation

It is going to be a great time!
If you have already made your reservations we look forward to seeing you.
Tickets are still available, visit our web site at
http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1103284588217&s=1030&e=001ul4eaRBGlSIwEfy07DkcpCs2lXk2uDYgGywz8-u8iYbnAXPtXnESYFNqIrLqXpDtvvf8YzTpcXStCNZ-8K1TBqaeFZL2VcFfHxRKX9Dt_TdfOO0EpX1VqMKR7scruwSy3GyWhNPlDrI=
or call HFF at 614-461-9247
The Homeless Families Foundation
651 W. Broad Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
614-461-9247

Smiles,
Elaine

Comments

snippetgirl said…
Can't wait to see your update pieces, as always!! Have a great weekend :)!
xoxo
Anonymous said…
hi, elaine! it's great to read your blog and keep up with what you're up to. and i wanted to place an order for 2 mother's day ornaments before i forget. look forward to hearing from you! thank you!
Sheryl Parsons said…
You have been busy! Love to see the WIPS, they are so intriguing. Have a creative week!
LOVE those chubby little faces! The convention sounds like so much fun. Wish I lived closer.

Popular Posts