Update on WIPS

Hello All,
I know it has been a minute since I posted. I ,ve been busy working on pieces. I have a few photos to share with you of WIPS. Some are still in progress. Did your May 2010 issue of "Art Doll Quarterly". I received my copy last week and it look awesome. Make sure you pick up a copy alot of fun projects inside for you to checkout. I have a fun project in the issue to share with you based on the new Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland.
Also, want to share some information about our show taking place next week. We are offering a tree complete with wonderful handcrafted ornaments from the artist of Spookytimejingles.
Visit the website for more details.

http://www.spookytimejingles.com/

Below are photos of updated
WIPS I shared with you last time.




Stop back and visit with me for sneek peek of upcoming items for sale on PFATT and STJ.
Have A Great Week!!
Smiles,
Elaine




Comments

~Tonya said…
ADORABLE! Love the goodies, Elaine. I wish I still had my Art Doll sub. up to day. :( May have to pick up a copy.

Have a great day.
~Tonya

Popular Posts