Celebrate 365 and STJ Soiree

Hello All,

Happy October!! I can't believe this year is almost over and St. Nicholas is just around the corner. But, before we get into Christmas I wanted to share some updates on what is going on with me.


Have you purchased your Fall issue of Celebrate 365

If not please do so, it is packed full of wonderful Halloween Art pieces for you to purchase. I have a few pieces in this issue which will be available for you purchase as well. Here is a link to Connie's site. http://www.celebrate365.com/ were is can purchase this issue.

Also, if you plan on attending the SpookytimeJingle Soiree on October 16th.
I will be offering a signed copy of The Celebrate 365 fall along with a few of my pieces featured in that issue. So, if you are in the area be sure to stop by. Here is a link to the STJ Soiree site for more information.

Okay, I know I have been promising photos of WIPS. So, here it is. Most of these pieces will be available for purchase at the STJ Soiree.




Thanks and Happy October,
Smiles,
Elaine

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh my gosh, elaine! it' all so wonderful!
just me said…
oh i wish i lived closer!!! i see a few i love!!!! thanks for the update, love seeing your work. r'chelle
~Tonya said…
Oh Elaine, I love all of the goodies in these pictures...SIMPLY ADORABLE!!

I am sure they will all sell.

Have a great weekend.
Tonya
homedecorpro said…
Love the little Christmas tree.

Cheap Santa Suits

Popular Posts