Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall

Hello All,
Happy September, I am so excited!! Fall is in the air. I love fall, the warm but sometime cool weather. All the beautiful colors. The burnt oranges, rich burdundies, and yummy browns. I love it. It is also time to gear up for Halloween. I am busy in my studio preparing for

Please visit the site for more information about the show. Make sure to stop by and visit if you are in the area. It will be a blast of Holiday fun!!

Have you seen the latest copy of Somerset Holidays and Celebrations.

It is AWESOME!! it it packed to the brim full of Holiday goodness. Wendy Leaumont of SpookyArt By Wendy created an ad in this issue and it is wonderful. she did a great job. Thanks Wendy!!

I will post picks of WIPS soon for you to check out. Also remember to check me out on Pfattmarket place on the 10th of each month and spookytimejingles on the 13th of each month for NEW goodies.

Autumn Blessings,
Elaine

Comments

Popular Posts