Finishing Touches

Happy November,

November is here and snow is just around the corner.  I am busy in my studio working on Xmas pieces for upcoming shows.  I will have a few pieces available tomorrow for you to purchase if you are interested.  I just need to add a few more finishing touches to make it complete.  Here are a few pics of my WIPS (works in progress).  I most of the pieces were inspired by pieces I created in the past.  This year my  color theme embraces the warm and muted tones of reds, greens and golds.   I also try to add vintage finds to each of my creations.  There will also be a few new twist.  So, I will post pics tomorrow of the completed pieces.








Have a GREAT Day!!


Comments

Hi Elaine,
Just responded to your email! Love them all!! Great Work! Robert :)

Popular Posts