Happy Veteran's Day

 Image result for veteran day photo
Thanks so much for your service, dedication, and support.  
It is greatly appreciated.

Supporting others is important to me.  If you follow me regularly you know that each year I support various charitable organizations to help in meeting the needs of others.  I feel it is important to help others.  I am a firm believer that you get what you give.  It’s easy to get caught up in the daily routines and feel we don’t have time to give back, but what I've found is that the reward you get is so much greater than what you gave up.  Our most lasting and fulfilling achievements are often earned by helping others fulfill theirs.

So, with that being said, I wanted to share with you all what I was doing this year.  A portion of all my sales from both online and shows with be donated to the following organizations:

·        www.toysfortots.org

Thanks, and stop back for more NEW art pieces.

Smiles,
Elaine

Our greatest successes in life are often found in helping others succeed.


Comments

Popular Posts