So Sweet


I wanted to share a photo with you all of another friend of mine. She is so sweet. Her name is Jennie. I know that she will probably kill me for posted this but I went to her blog an saw this adorable photo of her and her new hubby I had to share. Jennie and I also worked together. That's also where I met my other friend Nicole that I talked to you all about the other day. Well, Miss Jennie is a graphics designer, so if you are looking for some cool designs send her an email. The next time I am up their way I will have to visit her.

Check out this cool puzzle I found today. I will change the frame but isn't this a really cool print? The pictures don't do it justice. These are just a few snapshots of the print. It measures about 24 x 30. I had a full shot of it but, with the gear from the glass you couldn't really see the print. I just need to find a really nice frame. The frame it is in now is just to plain for me. I need something more ornate. I will see what I can find. It is okay for now.








Comments

What a sweet scene! The wedding photo of your friend is lovely too!
Suzanne said…
What a cute couple! And a great puzzle! I love it! Hope you find just the right frame for it.
Sylvia Anderson said…
Love your new vanity, and your puzzle is great too! Sounds like you had fun catching up with your friend. I want to see pics of your studio...please hurry up and finish it! ;)
jennie said…
Thanks Ms Elaine!! Ha Ha! I don't mind at all, just surprised to see myself there!! Sorry I haven't gotten back to you lately, what a crazy week!
Oh, and I'm all about free-lance graphic design work, so thanks for the advertising! :)

Popular Posts