Roadside Finds and Art Show at Four Seasons Bed and Breakfast

Hello All,

I got an opportunity to stop at a few garage sales this weekend check out my finds
the fabric flower were just $1 I got a few of those and the typewriter was only $5 I can't believe they only wanted $5 for it. I am not sure if I will just display it or use it for parts for assemblage art. I will definitely be garage sale shopping again soon.


My Saturday was so much fun. After taking my daughter swimming. I came home and got ready to attend the Cinco De Mayo art show held at the Four Seasons Farm B & B. This is such a great place to visit. If you are in the area you should check it out. Jenny the owner is such a sweet person. The B&B has two suites for guest the entire house is beautiful not to mention the grounds. Most of the furnishings are antiques and she has alot of art pieces available for purchase. I will tempted to buy a few things myself. This was be a great weekend getaway. They also have horses which are so pretty. Didn't make it over to the stables to take pics. I will on my next visit.

Here are some pics of the inside of the house.

This is a photo of the Four Seasons Suite



The Cottage Suite


Living Room




Entry Way

Living and Dining Room


Also took a few shoots of the artist as they were painting. I had lots of fun meeting all of them. Very talented people. Next week I plan to attend an art class featuring a guest painter who will teach us some landscape painting techniques. So, I am looking forward to trying my hand at fine art painting. I love learning new things. I just need to bring a canvas, paints, and my imagination so I will keep you posted.




Have a Great Week!! I will post again soon!!













Comments

Popular Posts