Plein Air Painting with Chuck Marshall


Hello All, I know I am late in posting this information. This week is really busy for me. My mother-in-law is in town visiting so my time is limited. Well, I wanted to bring you up to date on the art event last Saturday. I had a great time. This was a private event just for the CWAG members. Mostly all the painters attended but I wanted to attend to meet some of the other members as well as learn something new. The artwork was great!! and I learned some great tips from Plein Air painter Chuck Marshall. The event was held at Sharon's home. Her home is just beautiful and her property is HUGE. I think she told me they have about 11 acres. That is alot compared to little 2 1/2 acres. She gave us a tour of property. I don't know what I would do with all that land. Here are a few pictures:




Comments

Popular Posts