Take a ride to Buggy Seat Antiques


Hey, how are you today. My day was quite busy. After taking the kids swimming and enduring my 45 minute workout class with Vicki. I am a bit sore but we managed to make a few stops before we went home today. We attended the Farmer's Market in downtown Canal Winchester. Things seemed a bit slow but we were able to get a few goodies. We also found this great Antique shoppe in Canal call Buggy Seat Antiques. Wow! very heartwarming place. Loaded with great prim and folk art pieces as well as antiques. I got to meet the owners. They are so sweet. Felt just like home. They also have ponies : )

Comments

Sam I Am said…
YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!!!!! :)
List 7 random things about yourself...then tag 7 others!
Elaine Thomas said…
Hey Sandy, Okay, here I go. New to this so I will do my best. :)

Popular Posts