Hello Everyone

Hello everyone, I decided to try out this blogging thing. I had contemplated doing the for quite some time now. Just hadn't set things up. After speaking with a dear friend of mine Sylvia. She informed me how easy and fun it was to create. So, I thought was the hack, let me go ahead and give this a try. I know once it play around in here I will get the swing of things in no time.

I hope you are enjoying the great weather. We are finally in the 70's here in Ohio and I am loving it!!!

Got out and helped the hubby in the yard today. Boy!!, do we have some work to do. We were blessed to get a home on 2 1/2 acres and we have to do all the landscaping. We hired a landscape designer to help us get an idea on what we want to do in the front and the back. So, we are pretty much just going rock hunting right now. (LOL) I am excited, the designer should have plans for us next week. Here is a photo of the back yard. Our yard stop when you start to see our neighbors green grass. Now this doesn't show the sides of the house. We will be busy this summer.



Let me see what else is going on with me. I am working on pieces for American-Folk-Art.com which will feature a flower theme this month. I am so excited about our feature theme on (AFA) I think you will enjoy them. I should have them completed next week. I am also working on some designs for a new magazine GiftMakers. They should be in the Holiday 2007 issue.
I was invited to attend the Cinco De Mayo Artistic Celebration of Nature at the Four Seasons Farm(Bed Breakfast and Barn). This event is hosted by the Canal Winchester Art Guild (CWAG). The guild will be celebrating artwork of the season and the farm will be celebrating the first fruits of their labor by offering their garden fresh produce. Seems like a great place to visit. I will let you know how things go. Well, I need to get going so I will talk to you soon. Smiles, Elaine

Comments

Popular Posts