Busy Week

Hello All,

I can't believe it is Thursday already. I have been busy gearing up for a few things. Finishing up pieces for PFATT, remember I will be starting back on August 10th. Also I have been working on my pieces for American-Folk-Art, which has a beach theme for August. Finally I working on some of my pieces for DEMDACO. Wow! I will playing in clay for a while, so if you don't here from me you know why :). I will post photos of some things I got in the mail this week ,as well as some thirft store finds. Talk to you later : )

Comments

Ooooh! I can't wait to see your next PFATT creation! :-)
jennie said…
You are such a creative, busy person! How do you do it!!
Suzanne said…
Elaine~ it does sound like you will be busy for a while! Can't wait to see all of your new creations!

Popular Posts