The Middle Name Game

Okay, my friend Jennie decided to tag me for the Name Game. I am not that great at this sort of stuff but I will give it a try. Here are the rules: You have to post these rules before you give the facts. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My middle name is Florence. Not too many people know my middle name. But the ones who do usual call me Flo for short. I don't like to talk much about myself so...this is what came to mind:

F - Friendly to everyone

L - Loving and caring wife, mother,and friend

O - optimistic about life

R - Religious person, giving the glory to GOD

E - Ever giving - I share and give to others

N - Nice

C - Cool - at least I think so : )

E - Enthusiastic and Energetic

Okay, I need to tag 8 people. Let me see who will it be:

Sylvia, Cathy, Carla, Suzanne, Deena, Missy, Jackie, Jenny

Have a Great Day!!

Comments

jennie said…
Ms Elaine! that is so great! you did such a great job! :) So much better than I did, thanks for playing the game!
Suzanne said…
Elaine~ You did a great job! This is going to be fun! Thanks for the tag.

Popular Posts