Happy 20th!!!

Hey, I finally made it to my 2oth post. Hooray!! Well things are still busy for me here in my studio. I am still working on my DEMDACO pieces. I hope to have them all completed by the end of this week. My wedding anniversary is tomorrow and my daughters birthday is on Friday so this is a jammed packed week. We also have friends whom are dear to the family visiting us from California today. I still have to make something for dinner. I don't know yet what to make but I will think of something.

Pfatt and AFA releases are quickly approaching. I have a sneek peek of my PFATT release. You will have to make sure you visit on August 10th to get the fullview. Time was limited so I will only have one piece to offer for AFA this month. But it is really nice I think. The theme is beach related. So be sure to stop over for that release.








Oh I haven't forgotten, here are some photos of some of the things that arrived to me in the mail and one of my recent shopping trips. The doll heads,I think I am going to just display them in my studio and the fabrics I a going to creating some aprons, and tote bags. I love unique bags and totes so I will give it a try.



I almost forgot. Friday, Sept. 7th from 5-8pm I will be at the Hi-Ho Halloween event at Folk Works Gallery in Evanston, IL. If you are in the area stop over and pay me a visit. I would love to meet you.
Another upcoming show I will be participating in is A Cottage Boutique in Pleasanton, CA on Sept. 22nd. Visit the visit for more information.

Well, back to work I go. I will talk to you again soon.

Smiles,

Elaine

Comments

jennie said…
you have the greatest pieces! you're so talented!! Happy Aniversary and Happy Birthday to your daughter!!
Cheryl Ensom said…
Can't wait to see this Halloween lovely you have shown us glimpses of! hugs, cheryl
Suzanne said…
Happy Birthday to your daughter today..and belated Happy Anniversary!

Can't wait to see you beach-themed offering for AFA! I'm clicking over to PFATT right now.
Have a great weekend.
Sylvia Anderson said…
I love your new pieces Elaine, and I see that you sold two of them already....congrat's!!

I have nominated you! Please go to my blog and save the award, and nominate 5 others that are deserving. :)
SweetAnnee said…
Hi Elaine..on my way to see how far Evanston, IL is from me..I may come meet you!!!

&
You've been tagged by a "Nice Matters." Please go to my blog and retrieve the banner and then pass it on to at least 5 more but no more than 7.
Anonymous said…
Elaine,
LOVE your new pieces!

I may just have to come visit you in Evanston! I am soooo close to there. Well, my parents are closer. Where do you live? email me if you get a chance.

Hugs,
Michelle
Anonymous said…
Ohh your Halloween pieces are incredible!! Toooo fun!! LOVE them!!

And ooh what fantastic doll heads!! I think I may have adopted some of their cousins! :)

So happy to have your blog to visit!!

Happy Creating! Happy Blogging!
xoxo Jenny

Popular Posts