Quick Note


Hey all, I am still busy in my studio playing in clay working of my pieces for a few upcoming shows. The first one will be on September 7th at Folk Works Gallery in Evanston, IL. Visit there website for more information. The second one will be on September 22nd at A Cottage Boutique which will be held in Pleasanton, CA. If you are in the area stop over and say hello.

I wanted to tell you all about this awesome artist that I 've been emailing. She is from Holland. Her name is Carla Stey. Carla says she loves to create all kinds of things; paintings, sewing, and drawings. I fell in love with Carla's paintings the most. They look so life like to me. Take a peek at some of her work and if you get a chance visit her blog at


I will talk to you soon and post some pics of my halloween pieces!!

Smiles,

Elaine

Comments

Wow-those eyes! Seem to look right through you. I think I like the woman the best.

Best of luck at you're upcoming shows.
Cathy
Sylvia Anderson said…
Looking forward to seeing your new Halloween! :) Good luck at your Folk Works Show!

Popular Posts