Can't Wait only One More Day!!


I can hardly stand the wait! The From Our Hands "Show" starts tomorrow. I will have some NEW holiday pieces available. This show always gets me ready for the holiday cheer! If you are in the area stop over and visit I am sure you will have fun. You'll find a unique blend of exceptional folk art, antiques, rug hooking, seasonal tastes, & treasures! Also on Saturday there will be a rug hooking workshop admission is $6 but you can go to the website and get a discount.

Just wait until you see!!

Friday, November 9th
5 PM - 9 PM
Sat, November 10th
10 AM - 3 PM

Have a great weekend!!

Comments

Love the photo. Have a great night. Mary
Junie Moon said…
What a cute and fun photo--I remember having roller skates like those.

Have a blast at the show!
Now I can't wait to see what you're offering! Best wishes for a wonderful show~
Cathy
Cheryl Ensom said…
Woo-hoo! Can't wait to "see" online! :)
Sylvia Anderson said…
OK, that is the cutest photo ever!!! What a hoot!! Glad you had a great show, and can't wait to see some pics...hint, hint! ;)

Popular Posts