A Few Holiday Goodies Still Available

Hello All,

I wanted to say thanks to everyone who had an opportunity to come out to the From Our Hands "Show" this past weekend it was a lot of fun and a very good show for me. I enjoyed seeing familiar faces and also meeting some new friends. I have a few pieces still available if you are interested Below is a list of items and the pricing.
Email me: shopalphabet@aol.com





Holiday Rabbit on Glittered Cupcake
8" tall
Thank You






Bobble Head Snowman on Ball
13" tall
Thank You





Tis' the Season Bear on Snowball
15" tall
Thank You




Holiday Chick
7" tall
Thank You






Rockin' Santa on Reindeer
6" tall
Thank You



Rockin' Snowman on Duck w/Red Jacket
6" tall
Thank You


Snowman Shaker
17" tall
Thank You







Kitty Cat Holiday Elf
17" tall
Thank You

Comments

As always--wonderful!! Cute Santa on Reindeer, Pilgrims, snowmen!
Have a great day~
Cathy
vivian said…
Elaine! these are all wonderful! I would love to have them all!! If I didnt have to start thinking about other people now for Christmas, I would be buying one of these right now! If there are any left after the holidays, you'll have to let me know!!
they are really wonderful and you are extremely talented!
vivian
Anonymous said…
These are delightful to the core !!! I love the pilgrims very much too !!! XO Mica
Lori said…
Hi Elaine,
I really need to go to that show one day, I hear it is really wonderful!! Your pieces are amazing, i just love the shakers, they are so very cute!!!
Wonderful . You are so talented. Have a great day Mary
Loudlife said…
Elaine - These are fabulous!!! Do you mind if I post a picture of one of them with a link to you on my blog? I love them so much I want everyone to see!

Laurie
Unknown said…
Oh what fun! You are very good at what you do!

I enjoyed my visit!

KJ
California
Loudlife said…
Thank you Elaine! I would be honored to exchange links with you. Look for your little Holiday Chick on my blog today or early tomorrow - it's so cute, it just kills me!
Suzanne said…
Love all of them!! Glad you had a good show Elaine!

Popular Posts