From Our Hands Show

Hello All,

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came out to the From Our Hands Show. This was a good show. Everything there was just great. Loved the dolls, bears, and handcrafted furniture. It was good to see some familar faces as well as meet some new friends. Here are a few photos from the show. I was mad at myself that I didn't take better photos. I didn't get closeup photos of any of my pieces before they sold. : ( But, I hope you enjoy the ones I have to share with you.






Work in Progress in my studio



I was so excited. Got to meet Emily Franz (Hootin' Annies), Catherine D. Mahone (The Primitive Heart) and Cat ( Kattywhompus Primitives). They are really sweet ladies. I also meet Valerie Weberpal of Harvest Moon Designs. She has the best whimsical creations. I bought this adorable Kitty. She uses the most unique fabric combinations but they turn out wonder. She has kitties, dogs, santas, elves, and much more. All very unique. I know I will be buying more of these cute creations from her in the future. You can email her about her work at vjweb84@tbc.net






This is a photo of me and Jackie of Fat Jak Originals. She had the nicest booth. Setup so nice. She has the sweetest family and her kids are adorable.


This is a photo of me and two talented ladies. Jackie of Fat Jak Original and Susan of Middleburg Folk Art Studio. They had some wonderful things available at the show and their booths were just great!!

I will load photos of some of my pieces later.
Talk care, Elaine

Comments

Anonymous said…
Elaine...that looks like it was so much fun! Thanks for sharing!
Carla said…
Elaine, your new holiday creations are so cute. I love them and now I am even more looking forward to christmas. Thanks for sharing the pictures from the show. Now I now how you look like and it give me the feeling to be also present there. A pity that I live so far away and cann.t visit these kind of shows. So lovely to look at pictures from it.
Anonymous said…
how wonderful you got to hang out with jackie !!! She is such a special gal !!! your kitty looks pretty cool!!! Glad you all had a great time. Blessings.

Mica

Popular Posts