So Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I just wanted to wish everyone well. Don't eat to much turkey and be careful on those early morning shopping trips if you venture out. I use to do that but, not anymore. : ) Wanted to give you an update on a recent benefit auction that I participated in for The Homeless Families Foundation. I was so excited once I received notice that the fundraiser was able to raise over
$90,000
Thanks to everyone who helped contribute. These donations will provide nurturing, stablitiy and support for homeless children and their families as they prepare to acquire permanent housing.

Thanks Again

Also a special thanks to Cathy of Tadpoles and Teacups for my award. Thanks for thinking of me. That was really sweet of you. Cathy is so talented I enjoy her work alot. Make sure you pay her a visit. I found this poem at http://www.poemsforfree.com/ that I wanted to share with you. Enjoy your day with families and friends and Remember to Give Thanks.

Thank you for the gift of life,


For letting me be me,


For all that I can know by words


And all that I can see,


For all the music I can hear


And all the songs I sing,


For all the joy that comes to me


And all the joy I bring,


For all the food that I can taste


And all the sweet scents smell,


For all the loved ones I can touch,


Who love and wish me well,


For all the beauty of the world,


Ever fresh and new,


I don't know whom else I can thank,


And so I'm thanking you.

Comments

I am so thankful to have made your acquaintance Elaine and grateful tp own one of your amazing works of art!! May God bless you this Thanksgiving
Lori said…
Happy Thanksgiving Elaine!!
vivian said…
lovely poem Elaine. have a wonderful day tomorrow! Are you cooking? dont eat too much!

Popular Posts